Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Throb Robinson posted:

This gem hasn't been posted in ages. Scroll down til you see a poster named Yodakenobi, This is fantastic review of sacrifice. I still laugh hard when I give it a reread now and then.

http://boards.theforce.net/literature/b10003/28128642/p5

Good lord, I read that and I started out thinking "Okay, this is a reasonable review."

Then later on, "Jesus, this is brutal. Is the book really this bad?"

Then the wall of quotes started coming. And then I wanted to stop reading, because it just started to hurt. Good lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

dublish posted:

No they don't. I've still got my disc. :smug:

I would beg for Rebellion on GoG because, while I still have the CD too, I have never gotten it to work on Windows 7/8.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

thrawn527 posted:

Rumors are saying they didn't quit, but were outright fired. I keep reading directors say Lucasfilm isn't controlling them, and they're able to do they're own thing, and now I read this.

Like, maybe they actually had some terrible ideas, like adapting the Han Solo story where he fights an otter. But until I hear that's the case, I'm taking this as a sign of a huge problem.

I would be far more likely to see the movie if it featured young han punching the devil out of a space otter, tbh