Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe

Zo posted:

You get over it, or find ways so that it doesn't matter. Like you can have a finger brush up against another string if you're fretting it on a higher fret, or you want to mute it anyways.

Lately I've been playing my guitar without an amp and it still sounds so good. Nothing could have made my first guitar ever sound this good. Everyone was right, no matter how good your amp is, garbage in = garbage out.

This is very true I tend to practice mostly with out an amp. I just got a new amp after not having one for a few months and it's nice that I can finally flesh out my sound when it's amplified!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

Manky posted:

What do people think of Fender's new Pawnshop series of guitars? It's being marketed as "guitars that never were, but should have been." Personally, I've never been a huge Fender guy, but I recognize and respect their worth, and I think this seems like a very cool idea. Having a series of guitars dedicated to weird variations is...kind of awesome.

I do like these a lot, when are these going to hit stores I'd love to give that 'Stang a run around.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

CalvinDooglas posted:

Fret light will help your guitar playing as much as LA Lights helped kids learn to walk

Let's not sully those LA Lights that's a low blow.