Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuncemil
Jul 18, 2006

Wie sagt man "olol" auf Deutsch?
My wife and I have been wracking our brains about a TV show we used to watch. From what we can remember, it was a reality TV show that probably aired around the 1990s/2000. It was on one of two channels we got here at the same time, so we are thinking ABC or CBS. It followed 3 couples who were given a house that they had to completely redecorate. They had to makeover one room a week and it had to be the same for all of them (e.g. one week they all had to do the dining room). There was a young newlywed couple who bought a puppy and everyone got annoyed because people thought they were just doing it for votes.

I know that is not much to go on, but this lack of information is probably why we can't find anything in google. If anyone can help, that would be great. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuncemil
Jul 18, 2006

Wie sagt man "olol" auf Deutsch?

cassis posted:

Was it The Block? I watched both the Aussie & US versions on HGTV in Canada, but damned if I can't find a thing about the US version on the google.

Hmm... That doesn't sound like the one we watched. It seems like it could have been pretty obscure. I don't think it ran for too long.