Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
usps only administers pee tests on hire and not random screenings right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
is it safe to lay a 2 wide 4 tall kallax on its side

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

what kind of bone is this

or shell, it was found on the beach

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

AlbieQuirky posted:

It looks like a fish vertebra. What size is it?

its like about a quarter around in that center part. That center area is so smooth, its amazing

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm renting a duplex and the power bill is insanely high. Like unreasonably so, we're using 1000 more kwh than the other side of the duplex. We complained to the landlord and they don't want to do anything. What the gently caress can cause this? We aren't using the baseboard heating, its summer, we aren't using AC because we don't have one. Do I have to call some kind of electrician to assess this? How much does that cost?

I'd blame this on my PC but we haven't had the issue at any of the other places we've lived. Its not like I'm loving mining bitcoin here.

Doorknob Slobber fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
tips for folding normal sized paper into thank you card sized envelopes