Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
I have a new social security card coming into my new address. But at the social security office, i forgot to specify the apartment number. I'm freaking out, what do I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Eggplant Wizard posted:

Is your name on your mailbox?

It is not.

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Akuma posted:

Does anybody have that Sponegebob Squarepants gif or YouTube video that's some nightmarish monster changing into various forms? I've tried various arrangements of sponegebob monster scary creepy on YouTube but I can't find it. Thanks!

This?

It's from the episode where the flying dutchman tries to scare him.

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Dudebro posted:

Why do older cartoons highlight whatever item on screen that's about to be interacted with? You can tell right away since it looks out of place. I'm assuming it has something to do with the animation process, but I don't know the details. Like for example, if there was a boulder that was going to explode and a bunch of other boulders were not, then that one would stand out.

like a trap door in scooby-doo?

animations back then were done with static backgrounds, with clear painted cels over them for any characters or objects that needed to move. the cels would be the only things animated and as such, would look slightly different and have a slightly different shade.

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
I have a question about looking for jobs on craigslist. I've emailed about 10 different people concerning job positions they're offering, using the provided link (like job-randomlettersandnumbers@craigslist.org) and not one person has answered. I need a job really badly and this is irritating. Is it my approach, or are they just not getting the emails?

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
This is a really loving stupid question, but why is it that, if you are on an open cart and jump in the air, the cart leaves without you, but if you do the same thing on a bus or train, the same thing doesn't happen and you don't get slammed to the back?

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Awesome, thanks for answering my question

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
What does a defense attorney do if they think their client might be lying? is it just like "ok he may be lying but it is my job to look at the facts of the case and present this in a way that will get this person less jailtime"?

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
gently caress it

alan negative fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Dec 18, 2010

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Cluricaun posted:

What's the name for the style of eyeglass frame that Malcom X used to wear? They kind of look like Ray Ban Clubmaster sunglasses.

Browlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Tostito posted:

I got a Boss Distortion pedal, Boss harmonist/octave phaseshifters and a Crybaby wah. What is the best order to hook them up from my guitar to my amp?

I think that sort of thing depends on how you want it to sound.