Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

What's a franchise restaurant that has a good Monte Cristo sandwich?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

nm

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

Is there a place I can download that crappy explosion that is clipped into every episode of Aqua Teen Hungerforce? Or one like it?

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

nm

wheres my arm fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Sep 22, 2010

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

How does a temp agency work? I go in, give them my info, and they find me a job. Then what? Do I have to pay them? Am I still connected to the agency in some way? How long do these jobs tend to last?

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

Very helpful, thanks to both of you.

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

All my OKCupid matches are hideous subhuman buttertrolls. Not trying to be overly shallow, but I do have standards. All the questions and matching stuff seems based on personality, how do I avoid getting these nasties?

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

Can I burn a .dmg file to disc in Windows? The articles I found with Google all seem outdated.

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

I'm wondering if there is a nice simple football game that I can play on my PC. Madden is too daunting.

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

http://www.childhelp.org/
http://www.preventchildabuse.org/index.shtml

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

BonHair posted:

While it doesn't want to change the very important capslock button, it does allow me to remap most of the keyboard, which is brilliant! Thanks a lot!

You might be able to do it by assigning capslock to one of your lesser used function keys, like F10 maybe, then use AutoHotKey to assign that to do the Alt+# combination that produces that letter.

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

My mom wants a 'cruiser' bike for Christmas. What is the best place to buy one of these? What should I expect to pay?

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

Can anyone recommend a good book on Etymology? I want to learn more about word origins but would rather avoid a dictionary.

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

...you seem pretty knowledgeable, what's your pick for a good layman's etymology primer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheres my arm
Feb 1, 2008

In some episodes of Star Trek The Next Generation, Picard doesn't wear the regular red onesie. Instead, he has this stupid poo poo on:

http://www.kennl.dk/pictures/Galileo7/Loot/Images/Picard.jpg

What is the significance of this outfit? He looks like he was lazy about getting dressed that day.