Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

credburn posted:

Question: Is there any Ask I/Us About Being Trans thread?

I have a very Awkward Question to ask and could not locate one.

Here's the question: Do you suppose it would be complimentary to tell my trans friend that I didn't even know she was trans until she happened to mention it long after I'd met her?

My immediate feeling is no, that that is weird, awkward, possibly insulting in some way. But -- also on my mind is another friend of mine, who recently came out as trans, but in her case, she's undergoing what must be a terrible kind of dismorphia where she believes she "cannot pass as female." I ultimately probably will not say anything because it's so touchy, but I did want to throw it out there, this awkward question to any trans gxxns who are willing to share such insight:

"Would it be complimentary, if someone learned you were trans, for them to say they had no idea you were trans?"

I feel like such a weird jerk asking this but I honestly am just a dumb cis het guy trying to do good :shrug:

I personally would love to hear that, but I'm still a baby in my transition. Maybe my feeling will change over the years as I get less insecure about how I look. But right now, and probably for the foreseeable future, it would put me over the moon.

It can be gross and imply that being (visibly) trans is a bad thing, or that passing as cis is the objective of transition. But, on the scale of ignorant comments, It's a more benign thing to say compared to things like "you're trans? But you're prettier than me" (implying trans people are ugly)

I think it depends on how close you are to this person. I am way more welcoming of dumb questions and comments from my friends than from strangers.

Just as an aside, you kinda linked these two ideas but they're slightly different: being perceived as a woman is not the same as being perceived as cis. For me, seeing myself as a woman and being seen as a woman is what alleviates my dysphoria. Being seen as cis by society is mostly a thing I want for my own safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Pronouns give you exactly what you need to be able to talk about someone. Describing your relationship with gender can be difficult to communicate and doesn't necessarily convey useful information. "I'm nonbinary" is a really broad descriptor and doesn't actually tell you anything about what pronouns to use. Could be they/them, could be she/they, could be he/him, could be she/her today but he/him tomorrow, could be any neopronouns including one you might not have heard of.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Nighthand posted:

On a similar note, why are neopronouns accepted at all? NB sure, Xir sure, but describing your gender identity as "a cat" seems to me to be harmful to the idea of broader acceptance of a gender spectrum. It's the same kind of thing as the "my gender is attack helicopter" played straight.

It wasn't that long ago that people were talking about how trans people were fetishists getting in the way of normalization of homosexuality. We do better by working together against the forces that hurt is both. We don't get anywhere by pretending to be one of the good ones and claiming that my segment is normal and their segment is weird and undeserving of respect. You get, at most, conditional acceptance. Maybe you see a trans person in a coca cola commercial.

Similarly, trans people are generally better recieved at large if their appearance is deemed acceptable to the cis people around them. If you don't look and sound the part, you're not the model trans and you don't get respect. It even used to be the case that doctors wouldn't prescribe hormones if they didn't think you'd look pretty enough. This is changing. The range of acceptablily is broader. But it's changing because people have worked towards broader acceptance by not narrowing the scope of who gets to count as having a valid identity.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Capitulating to 4chan isn't the greatest plan. They're going to mock whether these kids exist or not. They also call binary trans people perverts and pedophiles, and I have no reason to suspect they would stop doing so if i started attacking other queer people.

A newer generation having new language to talk about themselves doesn't really affect me. From the outside, a lot of it seems to me to come from a place of explicit rejection of gender binary. As in, "I'm not a man or a woman or something in between. My gender is a tree." And, for context, this is mostly queer kids talking amongst themselves. 4chan and the like go into tumblr and then pull out the silliest sounding 14 year old's musings they can find. And, they often just make something up if they can't find something perfectly suited to fuel their hate boner.

If we decided queer people weren't allowed to talk about themselves in ways that looks strange from the outside, we wouldn't have made any progress at all. If, in queer spaces, we said "these kinds of nonbinary identities are fine, but these ones are too hard to understand and thus disallowed," where do we draw the line? Who's too weird to be weird?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

ultrafilter posted:

Those hearings were a precursor to the laws that made anabolic steroids controlled substances.

It really sucks cause they are common medication and not really all that dangerous. People now need to jump through a bunch of hoops to get their prescriptions refilled. All because of a fear of dudes getting big muscles and taking them semi recreationally.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Trapick posted:

Can't speak to other countries, but yeah dentistry isn't universally covered in Canada. There were apparently a bunch of reasons for it - fluoridation was relatively new and thought to be a huge fix, it was seen as something very controllable by the average person, dentists were against it (doctors were against Medicare too, but it was another fight), etc

There's a big push for it to be included by some folks (I think the NDP, our most left party, has it on the books as a policy they'd like to implement) but there's not massive support. A decent number of folks have dental insurance through work or other programs (low income people get covered in some provinces, I think anyone with Indian status as well?), dentists still oppose it, and overall I think people care more about prescription drug coverage so that gets more talk during electrons.

Optometry is another thing that's in a weird middle area - kids and seniors are covered for eye exams and I think glasses, in between it's either private insurance or out of pocket

Canada also doesn't have universal pharmacare. So, you can go to the hospital for free, but sometimes you can't afford what they prescribe. There are government programs to help people pay for drugs, but since it's means tested garbage, it works more like insurance than a public service, with bureaucratic hoops you have to jump through to prove you need the drugs.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Organza Quiz posted:

Does any other country call the fast take-home covid tests Rapid Antigen Tests rather than Lateral Flow Tests or is it just Australia constantly talking about buying and doing rats? Or I guess any other English-speaking country since the acronym is probably only funny in English.

In Canada we call them rapid tests.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

kedo posted:

Yes. There’s tons of info about them online, but apparently it’s very frowned upon to research them before you try to become a member.

Oh cool just like scientology.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Having worked for a little bit under nda, it's not nearly as juicy or tempting as it seems from the outside. There's a huge risk and 0 reward to leaking that stuff. You'd need to really value the attention but also be fine with not actually claiming any fame or reputation from it.

Functionally, there's little difference between leaking "ant man flies up thanos's butt" and there being a bunch of stories about that, and just waiting for the movie to come out and then those same stories get written but later.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Wish I hadn't completely forgotten that I had posted this. Thanks all for the help. My site is image heavy and has a lot of links to youtube, for what it's worth. Hell I'll just post it. I don't think anybody cares about doxxing me. http://www.geoideas.net/

So I could still use cheap or free simple hosting to save this as a static site? The different pages, links, images and so on would work, only difference is I can't edit it?

Siteground. Definitely not much traffic lol. But there might be a few gigs of images on here.

Yeah that whole website would work on gh-pages. Static means that your server doesn't run any special code in response to client actions, like, if you had to generate a search results page, or have login credentials, or had one of those infinite scrolling thingies. You can still put as much fancy client-side JavaScript code and YouTube embeds as you want.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
I'm more of a google sheets user, but excel has the function TEXT() which converts a number to text according to a format string (the docs have examples of how to do that), and NUMBERVALUE() which converts text to a number.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
if the stream of water can conduct electricity through the hairdryer, it can also do it across the contacts of the outlet and short the circuit, which should trip the breaker and no more power for the hairdryer.

However, to elaborate on the principle, at the simplest, all your outlet is doing is providing a safer way to attach the leads on your device to two wires, and there's not really a fundamental difference in sticking a bunch of devices to the same outlet versus having a bunch of devices plugged into different outlets on the same circuit.

The whole thing would break when the current along the circuit is greater than the wires can handle. Luckily, we have breaker boxes designed to fail before the wires do, so you get a tripped switch instead of a burnt out wire somewhere in your walls and possibly a fire.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

It's worth bearing in mind that movies get poo poo wrong all the time...because the stuff they're getting wrong is stuff that most people don't have any context for, and won't be able to identify as being wrong. If you ask an expert about how X is depicted in a movie, at best they'll say "well, it's clear they did their research, but they had to make a bunch of compromises for the sake of getting the movie out the door". More common is "it's clear they did the bare minimum of research and just slapped together a scene that would look plausible to the person on the street, because this is completely wrong."

see this whole series of videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbmiqUpTL4w

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

hooah posted:

To add some context, I do have musical training (undergrad in music, but not on piano), so I was wondering how they managed to make the piano playing in that movie look fairly convincing. Sounds like this instance was more of the "train the actor to fake it well" since a lot of the shots had both his face and hands.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used some kind of CGI for that movie. Ali started learning to play piano for that role. For most actors, I would expect that would be enough to learn how to sit at a piano and look like you know what you're doing, but maybe they drilled the particular sections you see him play, and he was able to play it confidently enough and close enough that the dub looks like it makes sense.

And, just a bit of movie making: The piano was almost certainly overdubbed, even if he was a pro piano player. That's just how they get movie audio to sound good.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
What you need is to make a YouTube "brand account" I think. I have a separate name from making my account ages ago, and I think that's how it works now. My personal google account manages my YouTube channel "brand" which is what I post as.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

socketwrencher posted:

The LAMDA/AI thing is fascinating, partly because I have no idea how they're trying to create a sentient, intelligent AI. Seems like any output would be the result of what was coded, but I know nothing about coding either lol. Can anyone shed any light on this? What are the obstacles that they're trying to overcome?

This is more of a philosophical question about the nature of sentience. A computer only does what it's coded to do, and we only do what our brain circuits and chemicals tell us to do. My opinion on the matter is that it seems egotistical to only consider those programs designed to emulate human language as approaching sentience. If a text generator is sentient, then so too should be a finance spreadsheet, or a Warcraft server.

In tech world, people use whatever words will get the most investor bucks, or the most article clicks. You get a lot of talk about artificial brains and AI and other sci fi things. This kinda muddies the water as to the public understanding of what machine learning systems do and how they do it.

Generally, machine learning progress is about finding new ways to optimize the input and parameters of a neural network, making better training data, and most importantly, throwing exponentially increasing computational resources at it.

To dispel one popular myth: These neural networks do not learn from your input. There was a training phase, but that is done now. The network is released and is static. It's just a file with a bunch of numbers in it.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Yeah I think Microsoft learned that you don't unleash an ai bot on the world in learning mode.

For that chat bot, I don't think they ever really announced how the technology worked, but "it learned from the people it was talking to" was iirc mostly that kind of media fluff. It seemed to be a combination of the initial training data having a bunch of racism (it was collected from Twitter after all) and also it had the ability to repeat messages when asked to.

My guess is they filtered the training data for slurs and then assumed that meant that it was free of racism, because that's how tech people think.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

ultrafilter posted:

That's from a year or so ago and represents something close to the state of the art.

I think it's important to recognize that it was sophisticated enough to be fooled. Earlier systems wouldnt have fallen prey to this because they can't read.

That's also a good example of improvements in dataset collection. This could be fixed if it was given adversarial examples, but the dataset taught it that labels are always right.

And also it's a good example of how machine learning systems are a lot better at the easier problem of finding problems in your experimental setup than it is at solving the actual problem you want it to solve. I remember one case where physicists wanted to use ML to solve some problem in a physical simulation, but instead it just kept finding bugs in the physics code until they gave up.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

ultrafilter posted:

It's not cheating. It's just doing what you asked it to instead of what you want.

This is also the thing behind a lot of those artificial general intelligence doomsday scenarios. Computers don't have the context to understand the implied limits of instructions like "buy some bananas from the store." For a robot servant to work, you'd have to have someone, at some point, spell out everything that we value more than the bananas, like not crashing the car into the store and murdering everyone who might slow you down.

Specifying human values is a very hard and unsolved problem. It kinda sucks because it's is a genuine problem that needs solving, and probably involves a lot of philosophy to get right. But the thing that gets attention is all the weird futurists doomsaying about end of world scenarios getting money for their think tanks to spend time jacking off about roko's basiilisk.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

You know those captchas where they ask you to click on all of the photos that have a train/bus/car/taxi in them? You're helping to train an AI by labeling some data. Judging from the subject matter, it's probably a self-driving car AI. :ohdear:

That's why it's best to answer them quickly because the car's probably going pretty fast. :v:

Dr. Stab fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jun 20, 2022

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

alnilam posted:

When artillery is fired in movies, and I assume irl, you always see a big boom and a big crater is left. Are the rounds explosive, or is the explosion just from the impact of a loving massive bullet? If the latter, how does it kill anyone not directly hit, is a bunch of shrapnel thrown out from the impacting big bullet?

Also does the answer to this question vary between old cannons, small field mortars, 20th century howitzers, naval guns, even modern rockets like what Russia is shelling Ukrainian cities with?

Old cannons just fired big metal balls. Against a ship, you're putting holes in the enemy ship, which may sink it or take out its crew and guns. Against infantry, they aimed to bounce the ball along the ground to maximize the affected area.

Later on, you got explosive cannon shells, and then modern artillery with explosive shells.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

actionjackson posted:

yes, and thanks

this is the specific pattern

Here, the extra space comes from the box getting taller.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
But what's the alternative to what they did? Not banning chuds when they do dogwhistles?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
I think you just need arrayformula and then you can pretty easily make a rule 110 cellular automaton, which is Turing complete.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
In almost every case, when using a word from another language, you pronounce it using the phonetic inventory of the language you are speaking. Otherwise it can sound really weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKkHfkvpw34

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
If they don't change the price, they get the same profit per unit as otherwise but they sell more units because more people will buy a more affordable car.

In perfectly smooth academic economics land, the maximum total profit would be somewhere in the middle.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Silver Falcon posted:

"You go, girl!" would work, specifically for your trans-women friends.

Also it depends on the person, of course, but I always found "dude" to be more or less a gender-neutral. I'm a cis woman and I call other women dude all the time. :shrug: Understandably, a trans-woman might be more touchy about it.

Please don't ever say "You go, girl!" to me. It feels pretty patronizing. Would it not be the same for you? Also, for me, I'm totally okay with other women calling me "dude", or "guys." And with men, it's only a problem for me sometimes. Like, there's a certain kind of guy who has a very different demeanor when talking to people they see as women versus people they see as human.

Though I do think I'm less sensitive to that kind of language than most trans women. I'm not a universal barometer for how trans women should be addressed.

What ends up being really awkward with some people is either conspicuous non-gendering, or over-gendering. Like, saying "that person" instead of "her" or ending every sentence with "girl." It's not really offensive to me, but it is uncomfortable. It's mostly just people's brains short circuiting, like suddenly forgetting how to walk when asked to think about every single muscle movement. I can see the gears turning like "oh no a trans person, how do I do gender again?" and they're trying to hold a conversation while examining the biases built into how they form sentences.

My advice to those people is just relax. I won't die if you make a mistake. If I tell you not to call me something, you haven't committed a grave sin. Just chill.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Silver Falcon posted:

Nope, it would not, but I am not trans, so I will shut up about it.

Seconding "lady" as a better term.

Im not trying to shut you down or anything. I'm just one person and I don't speak for trans people any more than you do. Like, I don't think finding "you go girl" patronizing is neither universally nor uniquely trans. That's just a me thing.

Also, to actually speak from my perspective as a trans person, women tend to talk to you the same way regardless of your gender, while men can act very differently (or at least that's my experience of my time being "a man"). Not really a point here, just an interesting thing I've noticed.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Extra row of tits posted:

My Xbox one died, it was real old I got it when the Witcher was a new release.

What the deal with all these S and X series ones? How do I play the games I own already.

I assume you mean The Witcher 3 (And not an Xbox you got in 2007).

Since then, Microsoft has released 4 new consoles:

Xbox One S/Xbox One X. Updated versions of the Xbox One. The Xbox One S is smaller than the original, and the Xbox One X is more powerful and some games can run better. These can all play the same games as your Xbox One.

Xbox Series S/Xbox Series X. This is a new console. It is backwards compatible with all games you can play on the Xbox One, excluding games that require Kinect. It can also play newer games that are marked as exclusive to Series X|S. It is also split into a less expensive but slower and a more expensive but faster version.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

If the game you already own are on disc then you need a Series X to play them because the series S doesn’t have an optical drive.

Right. Yes. That's a big point I missed. They love to make this stuff confusing. It's basically the same thing as PS5 vs PS4, except Sony named things better.

Xbox One = PS4
Xbox One S = PS4 Slim
Xbox One X = PS4 Pro
Xbox Series S = PS5 Digital Eldition
Xbox Series X = PS5

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Earwicker posted:

what is the rational behind this naming convention?

ive had xbox's since the 360 but the progression from xbox to xbox 360 to xbox one to xbox one x/s to xbox series x/s makes no sense to me, from a branding perspective or any other really.

i worked in marketing for a few years and while i dont consider myself an expert on branding or anything, i usually can figure out what companies are trying to do, but i cant figure out what microsoft is trying to do except confuse people. it strikes me as the kind of thing that is the result of a compromise after some sort of struggle between multiple internal factions but that makes no sense to anyone outside

For the Series S/X, it seems like the brand confusion was intentional. They've got full back compat + all first party games working with both consoles via smart delivery + games for both generations now primarily being branded with just "xbox" now, with the actual consoles it works with being relegated to a smaller badge. That all indicates to me that they want the proposal to be less "get the new console to play the new games" and instead "keep buying games for your old console. It's not obsolete, you can always upgrade later like getting a new iphone"

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

regulargonzalez posted:

Real talk: Sam Harris (recent controversy notwithstanding / that's not really representative of him). He's incredibly intelligent and thoughtful. I sub to his podcast and it's the best money I spend every year.

It would be interesting because while Harris in general is left of center, he probably has some common ground with Ben Shapiro on some topics -- but plenty more they disagree on.

The guy who believes Muslims are inherently violent and black people are genetically less intelligent that white people?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

socketwrencher posted:

I think it's possible to demonstrate that they're arguing in bad faith and compel them to either answer a question directly or come off badly for avoiding it. People aren't all so dumb. They can spot a weasel.

Deflecting and redirecting are the debate bro's bread and butter. You're not going to catch them in a logical trap. Also, the thing with the gish gallop is that if you debunk something they said, they can easily concede that point because they've already rapid fire spouted 7 other baseless assertions before you even had a chance to speak.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

socketwrencher posted:

Do you think there's any value in asking him in an auditorium packed with college kids:

"Ben, what would you and your wife do if on his 18th birthday your son told you that he was gay?"

No, that seems like it'd be really tedious and wouldn't change anyone's mind. It's not even that good of a gotcha. If you insisted, he'd say some answer then go on with whatever point he actually wants to make. You're not going to pin him down into a socratic dialogue if he doesn't want to do that (which he doesn't, because he's engaging in bad faith).

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Think about changing lanes in a regular car with crawling bumper to bumper traffic. People don't leave enough room to stick an entire car in. You just gotta take a little space and the guy behind you will not advance because if he does he will hit your car.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Mister Facetious posted:

Can some/any creatures that reproduce via parthenogenesis also reproduce sexually, with a partner?

I think nearly all of them.

Dr. Stab fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Sep 3, 2022

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
If your google account is your recovery email for the website, then google authentication is always more secure. In both cases, your google account is a point of failure. But, the website also storing your passwords introduces a second point of failure.

Also, people use weak passwords and reuse them a ton, and I think it's easier to ask them to make a secure unique password once than to do it for every website.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
A hyperboloid.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
It also has evolved to be used to designate multiple pronouns, as in he/they, or xe/she. And, to be clear, this doesn't mean to use those pronouns in that specific grammatical case, but rather that either complete set is appropriate. Often, people list the preferred set first, but that's not necessarily the case.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

And then eventually giving "he/him" or instead of saying "I'm a man" or "I use masculine pronouns" came as sort of an effect of that as a way to normalize the giving-neopronouns thing.

Also, putting "I'm a man" on your twitter profile sounds deranged.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

CzarChasm posted:

Personally, if I am running audio from my phone over bluetooth, and using google maps for navigation, it depends more on what audio app my phone is using. My podcast app (podbean) will lower the podcast volume and interrupt with directions. If I'm using my music player app, the directions will pause the music, give directions, and then continue playback.

I feel like you'd want opposite behaviour for music and podcasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
By making it a lab, I assume you mean making it without petroleum products, because labs are filled with petroleum products. There's biodiesel and other biofuels. But, these really only address the problem of scarcity and not the problem of our planet is dying. Theyre better in terms of overall carbon emissions than their fossil counterparts, but we're still burning fuel and putting more CO2 in the air than we should.