Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

onesickvdub
Dec 19, 2005

can't stop, won't stop.
I have a PDF that's about 20mbs and is approximately 300 pages I think. I'm trying to be able to view the PDF on my iPad. For some reason it doesn't format right on the iPad. The pictures are perfectly fine but the words get pushed together somehow and you're mot able to read anything.

The only thing I can think of is because it has OCR (it's a scanned strategy guide). I tried converting to other formats with mo luck. Ismt there a way to make it a normal, old school PDF? Where every page is essentially a picture??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesickvdub
Dec 19, 2005

can't stop, won't stop.

Loopyface posted:

You could export it as images and then convert those images to pdf. It's kind of a silly way to do it, but it'd probably be the easiest way.

How do I export the PDF to I,ages and recompile it to a PDF? Which software is ideal for this?