Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Sometimes a Shrek is just a Shrek.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Isn’t it that one of them doesn’t work as well for some arcane reason only known to doom freaks?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Near as I can tell, they were hired to do it in the style of two previous “weird rabbit hole” podcasts they’d done. Going immediately to “it was a kid I guess” probably wasn’t in the contract. You sure do have an axe to grind about two more or less inoffensive comedians.

Your Uncle Dracula fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jun 5, 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Ooooooh my god shut up. The wad speaks most sincerely and earnestly to those with a deep knowledge of doom, its community, and modding. Lacking that, one may find it interesting, but it won’t hit the same way. It’s almost like our personal experiences define our ways of thinking and seeing.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
https://romhacking.com/hack/b3313-super-mario-64-internal-plexus Spooky-ooky romhack.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Maritime disasters are interesting and public matters whereas a guy’s divorce is boring and private.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I was very upset when I learned that boats are real

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
What do y'all think was really going on with all that Sad Satan poo poo. I think it was probably just the Obscure Gaming Corner guy trying to go big and whiffing as he lost control of the story.

Your Uncle Dracula fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Aug 31, 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
wrong

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Turns out the people who know a ton about cryptography and love solving bullshit puzzles aren’t necessarily politically motivated. Once the thrill and mystery is gone, they lose interest.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I’m sure you meant it from a place of novelty and not malice, but why I gotta know guy’s age and hobbies?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I’m saying it’s not important enough to mention in the first place and I was worried that it was leaning toward a LOOK AT THIS FREAK kinda thing. But I’ll drop it.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
And Dr. Cat does rule. “Yeah we’re gonna put my fursona on the opening screens of ultima 7. Who’s gonna stop me? Garriot?”

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
The difference between a furry and a guy who painted himself blue to go to a football game is that the furry is my IT admin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

doctorfrog posted:

There's another room where you throw several levers to spawn monsters that, instead of fighting you, they fight each other in an arena. In the latter, an NPC mouse named Sherrie

In Ultima 6, you can have Sherry join your party and level her up to the point that she can carry a halberd and chain mail.