Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

50/50 they accept they got played or they go for “I just didn’t want to spoil the surprise I totally knew it was possible”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I never managed to get those furry little dickheads to learn poo poo

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

They look ridiculously familiar to me too and I never saw Pan's Labyritnth. Were you a Buffy fan, by chance, 'cause that'd be a lead worth chasing for us if you were.

treat posted:

It's a Vampyr, made by Amuscaria for Hell-Forged https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/131945-hell-forged-episode-ii-resources-released-project-on-hold/. He just released the assets for public use late last year so not a ton of other wads have used these monsters yet.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That probably does gangbusters at the right parties tbf

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Aren’t there 5 single encounter Pokémon in RBY?

The 3 birds
Snorlax
Mewtwo

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Aeris can’t be revived you gullible rubes

Aerith though…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

HenryEx posted:

????

My man, the N64 came out almost three decades ago, if the dude is 18 like you said he was born around the time the Wii came out, and probably played most of his games on the Wii U

Feel free to have your arthritis set in right about now

As of this year there are legal adults walking this earth who were born after the Xbox 360 came out