Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Where's my goddamned milk?!

pandrax posted:

About two years old.

At about 6-8 weeks, not sure.

I have videos of my dog on youtube, I don't want to spam the thread. Basically, my dog is either 100% feral, or 50% feral. He's not a wolf, because I found him in Baghdad, Iraq while I was deployed and wolves, at least those we're familiar with, just don't exist there. Undomesticated and primitive breeds, however, are all over the middle east. I never had an undomesticated dog before him, so it has been a learning experience. One thing I've noticed is he changes the pitch in his bark (to pretend to be a larger group of dogs), and never licks anyone. Or shows much affection.

Wow. It's pretty incredible that you were able to take him home from Iraq. Great looking dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread