Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
demozthenes
Feb 14, 2007

Wicked pissa little critta

Captain Log posted:

Someone give Pekingeses some love before I burn this drat place down. :colbert:

Please correct me if I'm wrong (likely) but aren't Pekes and Pugs really closely related? My pug would work but her recall was poo poo and she'd often shoot my family the "snotty teenager look" when we wanted her to do something and didn't have a treat on hand.

Granted, it's really tough to consider them in the same class as huskies and Akitas...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demozthenes
Feb 14, 2007

Wicked pissa little critta

EdsTeioh posted:

Loves riding in the car and when I blast Baroness, so he's got good taste in metal!

My pug used to howl along to doom metal, so bust out the Pentagram and see if Thor does, too. :black101:

• Locked thread