Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

pandrax posted:

It was actually a lot easier to take him home than it would seem. The SPCA's Operation Baghdad Pups project got him on a flight out of Iraq, to Kuwait, then he took a FedEx (donated space by them) flight to Europe, chartered from France or Germany, to New Jersey. I paid for his last leg of travel, the rest was donated air space, and done as a group of about 10 dogs. Before getting him out of country I had to have him vaccinated, and when he got back home, he had to be fixed, vaccinated again, but that was about it. The SPCA also donated a chip and free training with Bark Busters. They were really professional about all of this, and because I got Jolly as a puppy, he would have lived on the city streets as a stray. So I think his life's a lot better being with me in the states than being in Iraq.

Wow, that's a kick-rear end program. It never even occurred to me that something like that would even exist, but it's great to see dogs like that get a real chance. And he's a gorgeous dog. I wouldn't mind a little spam of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread