Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Umilele
Aug 12, 2007
This thread makes me happy. I worked at two dog daycares over the span of 3ish years and every single husky I dealt with was a complete and utter rear end in a top hat. I'm sure this was a result of them being owned by people who probably shouldn't have any dog, let alone a goddamn husky, but it ended up leaving a bad taste in my mouth for the breed. I would looove to meet primitive dogs with competent owners. They seem so fascinating. I could never own one - I like clingy, biddable dogs (which is why I got my loveable dumbass Brittany :downs:) but I'm sure I could still like them.

Plus, they're so drat pretty :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread