Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Prettiest loving douchebags I've ever met. :3:

My only direct experience with any primitive breed was my aunt's Akita when I was growing up. She got him as a puppy and prompty stuffed him in the backyard where he lived all his life.

My grandmother, who my aunt lived with, was always intensely paranoid that one of us would bitten and so none of us kids were allowed in the back yard, ever. Sometimes she would have me feed him, and I always felt so bad because the poor guy was so starved for attention that he would be thrilled to see me every time, and I would pet him as much as I could before my grandmother would shriek at me not to touch him. It would be the only human contact he would have all day...

Poor Asa. Sometimes he would see me walking around inside and start "arroooo"-ing at the door. Never got walked, never got played with, died lonely and in pain from hip dysplasia in the yard at the age of 13. :(

I don't have any contact with that side of the family anymore (that's a whole other E/N) but apparently my aunt went out and got a Chow to replace him as living lawn ornament. This dog actually ended up biting my 8-year-old sister in the face.

I wanna see lots of happy, healthy Akitas in this thread. Please oblige me so I can forget about my family and their lovely attitude towards pets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread