Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abandon All Hope
Apr 6, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I really love "primitive breeds" because I think it's probably the most exciting connection you could share with a dog. A look at what early man saw for the future of a domesticated companion.

It really just makes you love canines as a whole though, at least it does me. :)

edit: As a side observation, I notice that their handlers are typically vivacious, friendly people. I think they set a good example to keep order, but remember to just let dogs be dogs once in a while. :p

Abandon All Hope fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Sep 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon All Hope
Apr 6, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

paisleyfox posted:

Hey Paisley

Is there a higher resolution version of this? This would be something I'd be interested in framing and placing in my office. :3:

Abandon All Hope
Apr 6, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

paisleyfox posted:

YES! Koji is like how Cpt Foxy described Keeper. He licks his paws, leaps over dirt, and seems to get his panties in a bunch when I make him walk through wet grass. The only thing Koji doesn't do like cats is the part where they lick their paws then rub their head. He FLIPS the gently caress out over his own poo (especially if he's eaten hair and it...hangs there :gonk:) and every time he goes he runs away from his poo ghosts, and will always clean himself after a good long walk or hike. But he stays so clean I really only find I have to wash him if we've been to the dog park too many times in a row and he found something super awesome to roll in, or just treked through the grass too many times and smells like pee (some of our dog parks are just awesome like that...). But even then, its pretty far and few between (which is good, because he clogs my tub! :argh:) I've even heard of other prim owners having filthy dogs but by the time they get home, they've groomed themselves back into an acceptable state.

It's pretty sweet.

ETA:

Hey, Abandon, I managed to piece together a larger version of the gene wheel from nature Magazine for you. It's roughly 1700x1500. I can go even bigger, the lines and text will translate into any size, but unfortunately much bigger than this and you'd have to find new pictures of the dogs since they start to get really pixelated.

Thanks so much, Paisley. :)

And all of you have gorgeous dogs! The woman up the street has like 3 Shiba Inu and I adore them :3:

Abandon All Hope
Apr 6, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Just happened to be reading local news online, and saw that the humane society is having a "half off" sale this weekend, because they're so packed with animals.

I caught a glimpse of this guy:

He looks sad. :(

Abandon All Hope
Apr 6, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Went to my friends house, she had two of these!

Little boy and girl, Niko and Kita. :p

• Locked thread