Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Well, finally worked up the guts to post. Hi guys!

This is our eskie Boris when he was a puppy :3:

And here he is now

After reading this thread I guess Boris is a weird eskie. He just looooves people and rarely barks at anything. Unless we're watching. Then he shows off and chases the squirrels for once. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Kiri koli posted:

More pictures please.
Okay!

Well, that's the last of the good photos that was taken with my brother's fancy camera. So here's some crappy cellphone photos!

We got him a new squeaky toy

So dignified

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but my parent's are leaving for a month while I'm away in college and I'd really like to be able to put our dog in a good kennel instead of at our irresponsible as hell relatives. We've left him with them in short term and I know they randomly feed him people food and I don't think they're giving him enough water. Another thing I've noticed is that he seems to have gotten dog-aggression problems since I've left. He's an American Eskimo so I'm not sure if he's trying to play, but he tends to run at other dogs he sees. Whatever it is the other dogs always react negatively. I'm not sure what to do, I really don't want to leave him at my relatives but I'm not sure if he could go to a kennel. I can't take him with me because I live in dorms :smith:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I've just got the sinking suspicion that he uh, won't play well with other dogs. I haven't been home enough to really say if he's gotten super dog aggressive since I've left but he does try to run at other dogs when I'm walking him. Also any advice on how to find a good kennel to put him in? This is my first time looking for one and I'm not sure if there are any warning signs I should be looking for.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I bring offerings of Boris being rude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVDpqPeNzFE

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Boris pouting because he didn't get any meat scraps from our take-away box

So we gave him some dog-appropriate treats

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

What breed is he anyway? So fluffy!!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

So how often do you guys think it's actually true when someone claims their dog is actually ~half wolf~ or coyote or something?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Aww he looks like a good boy :kimchi:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

What a good boy :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Lol I was rereading the OP and it mentions escape artisting

H-he can't get out of that :ohdear:

(Sorry for bad photo my phone is old and bad)

• Locked thread