Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Psychobabble! posted:

Holy poo poo. PLEASE leave negative reviews explaining this situation on yelp, Google, the businesses fb, etc. Literally everywhere. That is insane. I can't imagine a situation where that should have been able to happen, and I've worked in 3 boarding kennels over 3 years, one of which was doing a massive remodel. We never had anything like that happen re: paint "lifting" onto the dogs.

The shittastic place I worked had some of the kennel floors painted with some red paint the owner's brother "recommended", ie the cheapest poo poo she could find. It took 2 months to dry and the texture is "soft" and weird still. When it gets wet it sort of rubs off but it doesn't make the whole drat dog red, just a bit of red on the pads or fur. We once had a sedated great dane drooling everywhere in one of those rooms while I frantically slapped towels down so he wouldn't turn blue merle and red, but none of the other dogs that have stayed in those rooms turned red.

Anyway, I think they probably used that lovely cheap red paint or a similar kind. And let the dog soak the room with its water dish and roll in it. They then panicked, and for some stupid reason didn't dry him or fix the water dish issue. That's what I don't understand...who the hell is so lazy to let a dog be wet and stay wet? That's gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread