Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
The love of my life is Charlie, who I rescued when I was living in Japan. The vet and I thought he was part Shiba Inu, part some other random thing. Now that he has grown up, I think the other half was a bear.

Here he is as a lil babby

Those are from right when he was found. He had to be maybe a month old at the most.

Those are from the day I brought him home. When he was a puppy he was such. a. pain. The shedding, the attitude, the intelligence were pretty much spot on with a primitive dog's temperament. Then, in the last 6 months or so, he has calmed down to the point where everyone calls him "chill", especially compared to my roommate's dog, who is also probably a primitive mix and is INSANE. It's such a 180 I can't believe it. It's like all the crazy grew out into hair.

He turns 2 this month, and this is what we do now:

That is all I can access from work but I might have a picture of his lovely fluffy tail explosion at home :3

PS: the SHEDDING OH GOD THE SHEDDING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread