Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
My dog passed away in the summer but I never realized that she was a mixed breed that included one of these. I guess in retrospect, she did have a curled tail and never stopped shedding.

But she wasn't as aloof as any of the primitive breeds so I guess her other genes included Retriever and Beagle.

She was still a stubborn ox, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

WolfensteinBag posted:

To be fair, there are a lot of primitive/spitz dogs that are super friendly. Huskies in particular are super social, but most sledding breeds are the same way. They're bred so much to work with people and work in a group that they're generally excited to see anyone, contrary to their Asian/pariah brethren. :3: Do you have any pictures of your dog??

The vet said she was either part husky or part GSD or maybe both. She passed away in late July. Holy god could she shed.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
She totally was the best dog.

• Locked thread