Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
I've got an Akita mixed with ~ something ~ and he is literally the best dog I've ever had. So loving chill, so loving sweet. Never has been aggressive or anything - most aggressive he gets is him butting in the way of any dogs fighting and just standing there in the way like HEY :colbert: Dog totally listens and is social as heck. Him being a mixed breed has probably something to do with that, though we're fairly certain the other breed is some Shepherd type so I don't think that would add much to that!

He's huge as hell too. His old owners got him as a puppy, but then put him in a shelter when he was like 1 or 2 since he was so big, and he was in there for nearly a year :ohdear: He came out okay personality and behavior wise, beyond a bit of bathroom troubles for awhile.

He's going on 13 which makes him pretty old. He's slowing down a lot, and he's got a big old lump of a tumor-boobie going on, and we don't want to risk him not waking up from the anesthesia. He gets around ok for now and he's a happy dog so that's ok! :)

Zorak fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Sep 6, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread