Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

Rixatrix posted:

and a Finnish Lapphund

D'aww, he looks so proud of himself :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

paisleyfox posted:

He ain't afraid of no ghosts.

More pictures of Thor please :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

EdsTeioh posted:

Yes I can.

You could totally trick people into thinking you have some awesome, new blue-tongued breed of dog.

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

Sock Weasel posted:

I'M A PRETTY PONY.

This picture is amazing. Great expression! :downs:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?
I figured those in this thread would appreciate this:

http://cuteoverload.com/2011/03/31/bark-softly/

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

The Dregs posted:

Look at this goddamned puppy. We know the mom is some type of generic black lab mix, because she was rescued pregnant. Almost positive that dad was a shar pei. Now I am pouring through this thread learning about how this sweet little puppy is going to turn into a maniac.My wife and kids are in love with little Lo Pan, though. So i think it will be worth it. You can't see it in this pic too well, but he has the hippo head and meat mouth you see in shar peis. Also he has enough skin for a whole other puppy.

Wrinkly puppy :3:

More pictures are required! You don't want him to explode :ohdear:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

nolen posted:

Yesterday was Mona's birthday.

Entering her young 20s (3 years-old).

I love that her face seems to just read disappointment that her cake isn't bigger.

Happy (belated) birthday! :toot:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?
This video was on my facebook feed today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG8njOXLza8

It's a video of a Shiba doing an interpretive dance to express his hatred of his new boots. (Note: The boots are apparently because he had stitches on his feet after a cut, not just for adorable humiliation)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

Hdip posted:

Yeah I thought having a white car was bad. I can't imagine having a white fluff ball for a dog.

Penny likes the mud too. This is her asking why she can't come in when it was raining.

That's amazing, it looks like she literally just found the biggest mud pile she could and stuck her head in it :3:

Also, here's a video of a husky having a temper tantrum: http://www.wimp.com/huskytantrum/

• Locked thread