Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

I have yet to disagree with a Current Releases review, and that might be because I'm a goddam sheep, or it might be because you guys do good work.

It's because you guys do good work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Clamknuckle posted:

You seem pretty spot on so far. Even with your gimmick reviews.

I will admit I usually kinda gloss over those.

I will also admit I kind of had fun during Ghost Rider.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

No, seriously, what is the loving deal with dancing at the end of movies. I was kind of sick of it when Shrek 2 did it, but for me it really reached a fever pitch with Despicable Me. That movie had no need of dancing.

It would be one thing if it was just the de rigeur padding of a perilously short script, but honestly, the dancing never goes for more than a couple of minutes.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

I'm surprised you guys didn't call out the CGI in First Class because my God it is almost as bad as the Beast mask (which SPOILERS has a mouth piece that only seems to move half the time. And by that, I mean it moved in half the scenes. There are entire scenes in which the guy behind the mask delivers lines and his putative mouth doesn't move). There were a couple of shots of battleships aligning their guns that look like they're distant land in a Zelda game.

But yeah, I'm totally with you guys. Spot on as always.

Remember: Mutant and Proud!

• Locked thread