Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Did anyone watch the idiot abroad preview thing? I missed it so gonna catch it tonight on sky 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I quite liked the latest Jamie Oliver show. But then again I quite like him. Who cares if you are self publicizing by doing something quite worthwhile and decent? :stare:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

At least there's no Jack Whitehall.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Scientology is awfully strange.
This documentary is good however.
Dudes are crackers.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Apprentice is full of dickheads already.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hahahaha this is the best thing to ever come from the x factor:

:nws: http://www.buzzfeed.com/empressmaruja/x-factor-reject-abbey-johnstone-goes-topless-for-t-1fox

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I hate Jeremy Kyle. Half the time he seems like he genuinely deserves to be banged out by the scrotes he's talking to.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Not a fan of this inbetweeners episode. Probably makes me boring as gently caress.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I enjoy this Jamie Oliver show. The woman that's 'in charge' or whatever seems like a total moron with no spine. What a waste of a job.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Jack Whitehall seems like a complete utter oval office who only gets booked because of his dad.

Did anyone see that essex thing? What the gently caress?! It just seems like hollyoaks or something. No way that that's not 90% scripted or something.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I thought Davies was a dick? How come y'all love him?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What a lovely gesture :unsmith:.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Huh? Details?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shite. He's like a lovely internet troll and not a comedian.
*Tells a joke and replaces the punchline with 'mentally ill' or 'sexual assault'*

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This is so so bad. Not because it's offensive. But because it's loving shite. I bet he's a dick head in real life.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This is not good either :(

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

reflir posted:

Hahaha. Guess who writes a lot of Jimmy Carr's material!

Who?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That ginger chavvy one is a right knob. Are we supposed to be feeling sorry for him??

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Royality posted:

Take Me Out is back on tonight, and at the risk of everyone thinking I'm a total idiot, I love it. It's got the perfect balance of cringey desperate men, and cringey desperate (fat) women.

It's the best show on television. That fat bird best be on it still :mad:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Oh for fucks sake.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Is Moss a funny standup?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Zorba the Greek posted:

Whats the line up for it?

Seriously?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Karl is funny. Is this thread down to liking only one funny person now?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Brian Cox is the best guy in the world and I can't wait to watch on iPlayer. I wonder if he is a goon.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhn8j7S4uKU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Probably like:

Jack Whitehall,
Michael McIntyre,
Peter Kay,
That Nigerian bird,
That posh fella.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yeah and the posh bloke is Miles Jupp.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Does anyone know how Derren did that coin in box trick? That was the only one that I couldn't work out when I saw it live.
Also the pictures he used at the beginning were the same at every event I think. Which is bizarre.

Also someone twitter Boyle a link to this thread or get him an account. He'll be back on the drink in no time.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bishy posted:

Liam, the guy shown at the start fingering another girl in the toilets, passed the 'commitment' course. Tool Academy is utterly batshit.

Yeah it's loving offit. Everyone involved is a massive attention whore though. I feel sorry for the 'gay' lad. I don't know why he doesn't just tell his mrs to get hosed.

Also did anyone else notice that the fella on take me out this week having his date reviewed, Fabian (Long hair bit tanned, teacher), was the same guy that was on Derren Browns show some years back killing zombies? I didn't notice but my girlfriend did and I'd like to know if it's true.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Here we go I guess.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It was kinda awkward when one of Mitchell's jokes fell flat and they all laughed about 10 seconds later.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pablo Bluth posted:

Lets not repeat WNN!

Yeah right!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Plus he's thick as gently caress and thinks he's hard or something.
He's about as intimidating as a school kid.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Naw. That manly thing shoe does with the thumb up/weird face is too much of a turn off.
Also that Irish lad on the date was proper hilarious.
I love this stupid show.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yeah we watched the building site one at school and I'm 23.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Oh my god I've just caught the end of this 'do we need the moon' show. What the gently caress is this? The presenting woman talks, in such, a, bizarre, manner?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This weeks brooker show is hard to watch. Everything is insanely awkward. Also he seems like such a goon.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Who the hell is Milo Yiannopoulos? Does he have a rich Dad?

E: Oh a quick google reveals he hates the north and thinks London is all of England. Tosser.

E2: "Stephen Fry has sparked a Twitter row after calling a Wolfson student a “cynical ignorant fucker”." Awesome!

Bape Culture fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Feb 17, 2011

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Seemed like a smug entitled prick to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

marktheando posted:

Actually Josie Long would be great on 10 o Clock live- if you read her Twitter most of her posts are about how much she hates the Tories. So her usual niceness wouldn't be a problem.

Except she's really not funny.