Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Anyone know where I can access any sort of a back catalogue for Adam and Joe podcasts and other audio related stuff? I've listened to the podcasts at the Adam and Joe fansite but that seems to be all I can find. I'm not sure if this counts as :filez: seeing as how it isn't possible to actually buy them anywhere (I may be wrong).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

Tbf when I first read it I got mixed up with Ross 'oval office' Noble. That would have been far worse.

I've seen him brought up before by you or someone else, what did he do again?

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Finally finished watching The Traitors and I enjoyed it quite a bit but I'm assuming the BBC has some fixed limit on prize payouts because of the whole licence fee thing?

I don't consider 120K a bad prize at all but once it starts getting split multiple ways it kind of contrasts with the spectacle the show's putting on with helicopters and speedboats when you win about enough to buy a decent used car.

The show does look fun though, maybe it's about the experience too? I'd be tempted to play for the fun of it if they marketed it as some kind of experience you could book.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
After really liking the UK version I gave The Traitors US a go for a few eps and thought Alan did a good job as presenter (Wouldn't even mind if he took over from winkleman) but hating 90% of the contestants so much I wanted them to lose their existing money let alone any prize kind of made it less compelling to watch.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Is the new traitors any good? I completely missed it starting again and found it pretty watchable last time.