Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
iTunes has some from the Xfm podcast, which are free to download.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
Possibly this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin_%28film%29

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee

cloudchamber posted:

Buzzcocks was actually pretty funny this week.

The whole season has been good so far. The Catherine Tate one was the weakest.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
I went to a talk by him a month or two ago. He mentioned the HBO show about the Vice President's office and said he didn't want to do any more of The Thick Of It until he felt the true character of the coalition was known. I seem to recall he gave a time frame of another year or so before he'd do it.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee

Junkenstein posted:

God, ITV player is pretty much unwatchable.

I haven't used it in a while but the STV player used to work better and had a lot of the same programmes.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee

Brown Moses posted:

So what Christmas telly highlights have you all found? I've got the following:
Sunday 19th December
Misfits Christmas Special E4 10pm
The Apprentice Final 9pm-11pm

Tuesday 21st December
Top Gear American East Coast Special 8pm

Friday 24th December
Peep Show Evening Channel 4 9pm to 11:50pm. One documentry, a new episode, and two viewer favourite episodes.

Saturday 25th December
Doctor Who BBC1 6pm

Sunday 26th December
Top Gear Middle East Special 8pm. Southeast Turkey, Iraq and Syria.
100 Greatest Toys with Jonathan Ross 6.55pm to 10pm.

Monday 27th December
Charlie Brooker's 2010 Wipe BBC2 10pm

Also there's 6 days of Eastenders in a row over the Christmas weekend from Thursday to Tuesday.

Not TV but there's an Adam and Joe Christmas special on Christmas Day on 6 Music.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
I think they won a lot of church related lawsuits.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
The WBC itself is also tax exempt as a recognised religious institution.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
The best comedy programme category is pretty good this year, I'd be quite happy if Cricklewood Greats won as well.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
Sherlock is excellent, though you might have seen it (there is a spoiler filled UK thread and a US airdate thread for season 2). The Hour is also decent.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
He did, it was When Louis Met Jimmy.

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee

Rondette posted:

What, in Utopia? Did I miss something? :confused:

When Wilson and Grant are in the van she calls someone and says the boy knows where the manuscript is. It could have been innocent but none of the rest of the group know Grant is a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

osici
Jan 19, 2008
Wheee
A second series seems pretty likely.

https://twitter.com/DramaOn4/status/304009130643951616

@DramaOn4 posted:

Those asking about Series 2... Watch this space. #utopia

I loved it apart from the very end, which I can live with if a second series is coming.