Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

thehustler posted:

We need a new term instead of "Comedian" to refer to people like this. It annoys me when comedy actors or "person who was funny on [x]" is called a comedian.

Panelist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
It's not on the main bbc or itv channels as they have dedicated channels to kids, complete with epilepsy inducing adverts of yore - CBBC, Cbeebies for the infants/toddlers, Citv, cartoon network and the like.

Shame, really. would have quite liked to sit down with the kid and teach her about the shows and cartoons I used to watch. knightmare, fun house, old tom and jerry cartoons, jayce and the wheeled warriors.

It'd bring a tear to a glass eye.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Anton might make it past Blackpool this time around!

And hello Jeanette.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

goatface posted:

They've been on ITV rugby coverage as well. Normally in the middle of an annoying insurance advert so I don't really care.

I'm sure it's on during the freeview advert, with the budgie and cat.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

He looked like the disgruntled son from one of the anthill mob, who skipped leg day.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Evans is gone from Top Gear.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Judging by the way he moved in the group dance, he'll be Tess's favourite, shortly behind judge grindr.

Feel sorry for Anton, like...he could've had a daisy Lowe swan song. Instead he's got Leslie Joseph.

Louise and KFG ftw.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

He got to the final with Katie last year and she wasn't old by any stretch of the imagination.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

He'll probably backyard be the judge next year after Len's batteries run out...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

And to the surprise of nearly no-one, mel and sue arent staying on.

This is going to turn into "day 3 in the bake off kitchen, and Trevor is baking his Victorian Sponge using Saffie's ingredients" isn't it?

And the drugs will come from the needles on the great british sewing bee...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

At least you didn't put yourself down, Rarity!

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

I missed The Missing.

Was it any good?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

I do believe a goon was instrumental in the set design and VFX.

He does a lil behind the scenes bit after episodes to show which bits he worked on, on his Twitter.

Lemme see if i can find it.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

echoplex posted:

Just the on-set graphic design, so, printed and screens etc, which on a show like Dwarf is more than it is on say, Bodyguard, as a lot of the sets are graphically driven, but just want to make the distinction so I'm not credited for other people's hard work :)

My apologies. Thought you did both.

And I can’t wait until the new RD drops. Will you be doing a post show twitter thread about bits you worked on?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The_Doctor posted:

Is Bill still in Strictly? I don't watch, but it's nice to know.

He is, and he’s doing really well. Motsi Mabuse is an exquisite teacher who knows how to hide bill’s deficiencies and accentuate his positives.

He’s winning the weekly public votes and should be a shoe in for the final.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

QI Twitter said recording started from feb 2021. Was that before the revelations?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

And mock the week is stopping after this latest series (21, if I read correctly)

Because the BBC doesn’t want a decent comedy vehicle for new / upcoming comics.

And Hugh.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Is there no strictly chat, or is that not as appreciated as other shows?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The_Doctor posted:

If you ever pop into the London restaurants thread, we’re always moaning about the lack of decent Mexican food or even good Tex-Mex over here.

Except café Pacifico off Covent Garden. But that’s really bloody expensive, even for touristy london.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Strictly so white curse strikes again. Yeah, he was a shite dancer, but neither of those two were the worst on the night.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Errrrr…s15 of taskmaster will have Frankie Boyle as one of the contestants.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Make knightmare again, you loving cowards.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

quote:

Particularly liked Joe Swash being possessed by the ghost of Josiah Wedgewood and happily turning out 7 drat-near identical china bowls in 30 minutes, despite his only previous experience being more in the field of making Play-Doh dinosaurs.

He seems to be one of those individuals who, on the face of it, is there on celeb editions of shows to make up the numbers, but who actually turns out to be annoyingly good at things.

He said he didn’t really cook and yet got to the finals of celeb master chef, all while attempting to redecorate his kitchen station each time he cooked.

It’s bizarre to watch…

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

And nostalgia…

Legend is a poor substitute for wolf, like…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Taear posted:

This year Masterchef uploads all their episodes for the week on Monday.
Every other year they're only available after they've broadcast. They didn't say anything about this, it's just happening.

I wonder why?

Think it’s a test to move some of their more popular shows online before hitting terrestrial airwaves.

They’re doing it with dr who later in the year and they might want test case numbers for another popular show.