Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selma_Alabama
Sep 9, 2010
Honestly I wasn't that impressed by the EastEnders tonight. Most of it consisted of the various residents of Albert Square crawling out of the pub while coughing and spluttering.

Also, the continuity announcer person said that secrets would be revealed during the episode. None of it was anything new for us viewers. Quite disappointing, really.

Crackhead Phil is funny as always, though :).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selma_Alabama
Sep 9, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

I hope someone can make a gif of Dot lighting a fag and then the scene of her running from the burning Vic.

This reminds me, Dot was holding one in each hand during the wedding reception. Ha.

Selma_Alabama
Sep 9, 2010
So Peggy did a runner.

Good riddance, I say. I never found her to be an interesting character.

The shot of the nearly empty Albert Square at the end was nice though.

Selma_Alabama
Sep 9, 2010
I loved An Idiot Abroad. Somehow Karl really makes me want to visit China.

Mmmm, toads.... :chef:

Selma_Alabama
Sep 9, 2010
Victoria Coren has the most annoying (nasal?) voice. Only thing stopping me from watching Only Connect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selma_Alabama
Sep 9, 2010
Pffft Horrible Science is where it's at. :colbert: