Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boody
Aug 15, 2001

SeanBeansShako posted:

Speaking of dreck on BBC3, anyone ever catch Game On? my god I thought it was some weird anti-comedy for the first five minutes.

Wasn't Game On originally shown on BBC2 back in the mid 90's? What's the BBC3 connection?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boody
Aug 15, 2001

Graviton v2 posted:

I loved that when I was a kid. Have to go check it out. This is the thing where the complete wanker who is agrophobic lives with the nerd and the hot chick yes? I mean it wasnt a classic but I thought it was rather amusing. Then again I would have been 14 or something.

That's the show I was thinking about, shown in the mid 90's and the original guy that played the agoraphobic bloke disappeared off to holywood after the first or second series. I don't recall it being terrible, although the later series introduced an Irish nurse character and the plots involved her and the ginger haired guy weren't very funny.

Boody
Aug 15, 2001

Fatkraken posted:

I think we can all agree though: At least it's not Gimme Gimme Gimme.

Didn't Game On start around the same time as the UK remake of Married With Children starring Russ Abbot?

Boody
Aug 15, 2001

Figaro posted:

I wouldn't mind but Phil Jupitus does little to justify his massive bulk. I can't remember last I laughed at anything he said.

Is he still going on about tomatoes on toast on twitter? I used to follow his feed as it was semi-interesting but then he decided he was going to try/review every combination of tomatoes (fresh, tinned, whatever) and bread known to man and send an update with each one. About a week later, after numerous messages and a meltdown about people who left because they weren't interested I stopped following him.