Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

I am very curious about this little crescendo
Incredible post, 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

Joe Lycett called it 4od instead of All4 on a special intro to his show on the service, and I honestly think they'll rebrand back one day.

Edit: it isn't even called All4 anymore omg

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

He's really good at it and it's a nice 2024-edition of the genre.

Edit: well, 2023 really I think?

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

There are various people on TV shows who, when one of them is on, we're wary about watching. Two of them an episode-skipper.

Tom Allen is on that list for us. Also a few others. But since this is all subjective there's no point asking for yours.

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

Gadd was doing the show before our slot at the Banshee Labyrinth at the Free Fringe 5-6(?) years ago (edit: holy poo poo this must have been during that show, he had the same sparkly top on when he knocked around the venue), had a huge treadmill as a prop that took up tons of space and made him overrun a lot, meaning we were late starting (overrunning is a Fringe no-no), and his stuff just took up all the space in the dressing rooms and got in everyone's way.

He seemed alright though I guess...

Also apparently he's banging Bridget Christie.

Edit: I really wanted to dislike it to be petty, but I liked it a lot.

thehustler fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Apr 23, 2024

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

Late Night Lycett is unhinged and I love it.

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

Not only that but a lot of the crew I think are young people from the area getting training, which is amazing.

Also there is a brand new Green Wing audio series!!!

https://t.co/BR65mTmrOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

sebzilla posted:

Sceptical about this, let me know if it's any good

I shall. The FT said it was an adjustment, but good.