Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Properly couldn't give a gently caress - so will be making most of long weekend to go camping in France with my girlfriend. :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

ineptmule posted:

Wow, ok, fair enough. I have a grandfathered £4.99 HD account so I guess I was looking at it from the wrong perspective.

iPlayer still feels like an expensive option in comparison though.

How'd you wangle that? I had an account for ages and had it raised to whatever it is now, 6.99? Ended up cancelling as felt I'd exhausted the good stuff

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

If he never asks a subordinate whether or not they can keep the lid on the squid, I will consider the entire run a waste of everyone's time

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Fire the nuclear weapons

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Unkempt posted:

Pretty good 'say what you see' question on House of Games yesterday.

Ok my internet poisoned brain can’t parse it for anything but what we all know and love. What was the ‘proper’ answer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

I told the BBC to drop the ‘The’ and make it cleaner that way