Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN?
How on earth is this Roger and Val thing so gripping and emotional

Goddrat it's brilliantly done. And it's just two people talking and arguing in a house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

I love the Inbetweeners.

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

Neris posted:

I haven't watched it but the concept kind of pisses me off because it's like sending someone who hates food to the most amazing restaurants in the world and the impression the advert is Gervais saying : "Hey so Karl hates travelling! So... guess what we did :v: THAT'S RIGHT!!"

Is it really funny?

Yes. I think Gervais is an unfunny waste of space and Stephen Merchant is annoying sycophant - but Karl is outstanding in this and it's absolutely hilarious. Give it a try.

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

Danny Mac's poem is the most amazing thing ever. Someone transcribe it for me. Amazing.

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

God I absolutely love Hustle

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

Holy gently caress this carehome expose thing on BBC 1 is just jesus loving terrible.

It takes a shitload to even remotely bother me, but this is just the worst thing ever. Ever. Needs to be seen, but it's painful to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

Look at how ashamed they are! I love Derren Brown so so much. Never felt let down by any of his shows, and can't wait for the rest of our series!