Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu

Ratjaculation posted:

Haha, wrong film. You're thinking of the Life Aquatic.

Is it Ghostbusters 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu
The Limmy Show S2 starts tomorrow night. Are you excited and looking forward to that? You should be.

He is king of the trolls, yaaaaassssss.

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu
Hopefully not.

Your thoughts and opinions are your own, of course, but they're wrong. School of Comedy is actually more irritating and less amusing than Balls of Steel.

Let that sink in.

Yes. It's the most annoying and least funny thing on television. Quite an achievement!

But seriously though, don't watch it. Not unless they have a special where Ian Huntley and Myra Hindley go berserk on the cast with machetes.

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu
I've seen (or listened to) very very close to 100% of the things on that list at some time or other, and done in the entire run of far too many of them. Even the terrible ones.

Anyone who takes that list at face value and goes off to watch things is getting trolled hardcore and will be spending a third of their time sitting stonyfaced / cringing or just shouting at the telly.

I mean, it's not that there's no room for bad things. What's objectively bad anyway? I'm sure that there's something for everyone, from the most to least discerning, in at least one small part of one episode in every single one of those. Except anything Walliams and Lucas have done since Rock Profiles, of course. Pair of cunts.

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu
Here's an easy guide to whether or not you should pay your TV license:

IF
You plan on watching TV.
THEN
You should pay your TV license.

If what you're asking is 'can I avoid paying it?' however, then the answer is yes, easily.
You can easily avoid paying the TV licence.
Don't, though.

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu

sex pervert posted:

Interestingly when she was talking about it, even she thought they'd gone too far and suggested they should have just put him on an island with a bunch of other nonces instead.

They did, but he was deported.

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu

Pablo Bluth posted:

You need to pedal harder.

Worth it for this. Otherwise I thought it was so-so.

Also, since I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere.. Julia Davis, the Hope judge... did no-one else see her in the Wraith ads, implying that she is / was one of his 'stars'? Plus her little tear at the end, and the bit about medicating happiness. No? Was I imagining that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

finna udders
Jan 28, 2005

mu
'kin new page...

Junkenstein posted:

You could try Ultraviolet if you want to see Stringer Bell killing vampires.

They're not vampires! That's silly!

They're Code 5s.