Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
Derren Brown's countdown is on!!! In the next 30 days he's going to follow someone else and make them a hero too!!! It could be you!!! on the condition that you've recently applied to be featured on one of his shows and had an interview with the people who make his shows and signed a legal disclaimer saying that the production company can film you at any time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

BROWN BREAD
TOP COP IN MURDER SHOCK

A young policeman recently featured on a Derren Brown magic special was killed last night in a bloody shootout. Deciding to "seize the day" and live for the moment with no regrets, Mark Smith, 25, was gunned down when trying to tackle an entire warehouse full of arms dealers, on his own, in a dirty white van, armed with a bag full of party goods.

"Tragic Loss"

Viewers recently watched with delight as Smith appeared on Channel 4's Hero at 30,000 Feet, and appeared to land a plane on his own. A close friend told THE SUN - "Mark was a great lad, and in the past few weeks after passing his police exams was never seen without a smile on his face. I'm gutted".

One onlooker at the scene remarked "He drove towards the warehouse shouting- 'I'll have you all, you bastards. Don't try and run or I'll be back with my crocodile next time'. Within seconds, the van was stained red".

Derren Brown refused to comment directly on the story, but did state on Twitter just hours after the accident: "i give ppl a gift. nt my fault what they do with it after the cameras r off. the mnd is a pwrful tool."

Smith is survived by his mother Sandra, 58, and his Jack-In-The-Box.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

I noticed during the Utopia credits that it mentioned "Development financed by British Sky Broadcasting". Was this originally meant as a Sky series that got sold to Channel 4 or something? Please take into consideration if you are a British TV production expert and understand how these things work that I am not a British TV production expert and I do not understand how these things work and your answer to my question should be worded to be understood by someone who is 12 years old (i am literally a child irl)

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

Harry Hill isn't a good ventriloquist when he does the thing with Stouffer

That's right taff, you help