Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
Back when I was a young man in my late teens/very early twenties and I watched hollyoaks somewhat regularly. I was dismayed they only had one small gay man who was always miserable. Tuned in the other week and there was about 6 gay characters some of them even having prewatershed shirtless fondling with one another. Well done Hollyoaks.

So now if only they'd smuggle in a couple of fatties to break up the endless parade of hard bodies. They used to have a fat ginger girl with a loud voice back in the day but I see even she's left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU