Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
Playing through Azran Legacy. Did they always use the british spellings for words (artefact, civilsation)? I don't remember them doing that in the last five games.

But I don't remember them using the american spellings either. :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
At least finish the story, you don't have to finish every last brutally hard block puzzle.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Waffleman_ posted:

The launch trailer for Vs. Phoenix Wright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7cW_duM30A

And still no US release date. :( :argh:

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
I plowed through the main story barely doing any "sidequest" stuff (dressup, acron, world times). I remember doing Miracle Mask, Last Specter and Unwound Future like that too.

SereneCrimson posted:

Not so keen on the dressup, I might just wait until I unlock all the clothes and then do them all in one swoop.

Its possible that the first dressup can only be completed last due to the way the game gives you the items.

• Locked thread