Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

SereneCrimson posted:

Know how I said releasing this November?

Its actually releasing this October!!
October 28th to be exact.

And here! Have the NA boxart.

Waaaaaaaay better than the Japanese box.

Okay, amazon give me a preorder page so I can preorder the hell out of it.

Also, the box is waaay better if only because it doesn't mention 'CONTAINS OVER 100+ PUZZLES TO SOLVE!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Wow this has way more of an Indy Jones feel to it than ever behind. And I was already feeling quite a bit of it with Miracle Mask.

I'm pretty sure they've earned a preorder and it's not going to disappoint.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

SereneCrimson posted:

After updating the OP, I realized that Azran Legacy is set to come out in November for Europe/Australia. Whilst NA still has a vague 2014 release date.
This is interesting.

Also noteworthy that this would be the first time that the Japanese and Euro versions launch in the same year.

(And I still really wanna hear some news about Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney...)

Didn't we at least get an announcement that in fact, we WILL eventually get it?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

SereneCrimson posted:

It's finally here NA!!! Tomorrow the wait is finally over for Layton vs. Wright.
Depending on what the future holds, this could be the final Professor Layton release... (Well, aside from Layton 7, if that is even still coming, assuming it has ANYTHING to do with Layton himself)

Nintendo games release on Friday though. Unless they're releasing this early?

• Locked thread