Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
Stop posting that link guys, only because there's no information on an English release doesn't mean there won't be one. To paraphrase what's happening in that article:

someone: "Hey Capcom, any details on an English release yet?"
Capcom: "None so far, no."
whoever: "OH GOD THAT MEANS IT'LL NEVER COME OUT WHAT IS THIS"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
The European names sound better in my opinion, so it's not like I really mind the changes. Still weird.

On that note, I have been wondering: Apart from the namedrop-scenes and Luke's VA, is there any difference in translation between the US and European versions?

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Text size is miniscule compared to things like graphics or sound. The entire game's text won't be more than a couple hundred kilobytes, uncompressed.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Here, complete with explaination: http://professorlayton2walkthrough.blogspot.co.at/2008/11/puzzle053.html

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Hawkgirl posted:

I like that the paths are colored orange to direct you to the places you're supposed to go for plot. That's new, right? :ohdear: I hope it's new because otherwise I hate myself. I got lost finding plot stuff SO MANY TIMES last game.

The series always marked the correct place to go on the top screen map, I want to say with a [!] but I'm not sure. The actual path to get there is new though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

You should, however, go back and finish Unwound Future at some point.

• Locked thread