Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I just finished Unwound Future, and I have to say, that twist was goddamn hilarious. I mean, I'd considered that future London might be fake for about a minute after they the travelled, but then dismissed it because it was clearly too large to fake. Joke's on me, I guess.

I was kinda pissed off by it at first, but then after the fortress reared up and all that happened it was clear the writers were pretty much having fun with how ridiculous the whole thing could be and I started to enjoy it.

And yeah, the rest of the ending was sad as hell. Although I have to say I was almost more saddened that Future London got blown up. All that effort! All that prime commuting real estate with excellent internal transport and quick elevator access to inner real London!

Anyways, goddammit, I just want a sequel set after that ending. Layton can go visit Luke in America or whatever. (Possibly one that hints that Hawkes got arrested. Although with Chemley on his back and Clive and Dimitri Allen about to get a very public and high-profile trial he's probably pretty screwed.)

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Nov 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The US voice sounds like he's suffered from some kind of major neurological damage.

• Locked thread