Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Luke's just gonna get a dog sidekick or maybe an alien from the future and the game will still be as wacky and filled with puzzles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Is the Alchemy minigame making a comeback in Azran Legacy? This will determine whether its a day one purchase for me.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
poo poo yeah thanks a lot!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm already sick of these xenophobic pigs who want a fence built around their town just so, can't wait to see what the 4 and 5 difficulty ones look like.

(I'm just kidding I love all these puzzles)

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Holy poo poo is this the bad voice actor for Luke that the UK apparently can't stand? I can see why. Anyway I am like an hour in and have done one puzzle, can't wait until I get to some actual gameplay instead of cutscene cutscene cutscene.

• Locked thread