Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Capsaicin posted:

Spoiler for every single puzzle in the game:

6 upside down is a 9.

Seriously, if there are numbers in the puzzle, that's probably how you find the answer.

I'd rather have this than 9000 chinese checkers and chess puzzles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I don't think it's aimed at a young audience as much as it's meant for all ages.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wandering Knitter posted:

That being said I looked up some videos on the British version of Luke's voice and holy poo poo :byodood:
I was hoping to get the european release of the Layton movie and now you've got me scared.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

A pink DS isn't very gentlemanly.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Don Paolo is really meant to be more like a lifelong rival and continual nusance. This is expanded more on in Unwound Future. The intention in Curious Village isn't really to introduce him, even though it's the first game. He's just the jerk who shows up in EVERY episode of a cartoon series. He's a bother that Layton has to deal with all the time.

He will probably be in most every game and he will never be the true mastermind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Why am I collecting these mouse badges and when can I stop?

• Locked thread