Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
KILL reached the dizzying heights of Senor Smoke in my objective world which all others must live by.

And holy moley After Hours is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
Ask them how sustainable releasing a new album every year financially is. But ask it in a less awful way.

Then ask them why they have neglected Australia since Senor Smoke loving gently caress.

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
The end of "Tables and Chairs" forced a smile onto my face that made my day. This album is gold.

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
"Last year we played at a little place called the Gaelic club, this year we're at the Metro, next year? OPERA HOUSE!"
- Dick Valentine in Sydney 2005.

Lying bastard.

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
I love these new tracks. I love electric six. I love love.

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
"It Gets Hot" is the best 90s track I've heard in literally just over a decade.

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
So hows everyone going with MOVING THROUGH SECURITY?

I was pretty eh at first but its definitely grown on me quickly. Best dirty euro-pop record made by Americans I've heard this year thus far. Highlights for me so far are Gravy Train, Bedford Avenue Wine Distributors and Military Man.

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
It took a while to settle in but I'm really happy with the album. "Late Night Obama Food" and "Cheryl vs Darryl" is the Electric Six taking strange risks which I always love, especially the latter which I love to picture as some moody 80s goth band singing about their suburban parents. And the end section of the gorgeous "Miss Peaches Wears an Iron Dress" to "Skin Traps" is wonderful. Future of the Left and Electric Six have been my favourite bands for years now so having both their releases come out a few days apart has almost singlehandedly made up for the lackluster music coming out of the first half of the year.

It's not redefining the very idiom that is rock music, but its another September that turned out to be worth living for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
Their commitment to not selling what they're kickstarting after the fact still makes no sense to me. Everything is digital! If they can't pay you for it they will easy steal it instead! Take people's money gah!

• Locked thread