Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Going to see e6 in Santa Ana next saturday. So pumped. Also being retweeted once and favorite once by the official electric 6 twitter are 2 of my proudest moments.

E: when I discovered the tickets were $15 I lost my mind and bought six, I'm doing my best to goad five friends into joining me.

Highbrow Slick fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jun 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

PantsOptional posted:

If you had the nigh-impossible task of playing just one E6 song for someone to introduce them to the band, which one would it be?

That is a tall task and nigh impossible...Improper Dancing?

E: I did not realize you also wrote nigh impossible in your post.

E 2x: Def not witchy witchy. Decent song, but you need an honest representation of their music that will also hopefully hook them. Witchy is an honest representation of their music, but it's not going to hook anyone.

Highbrow Slick fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jun 12, 2014

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

Ugh, all 5 people I had lined up to go to the show tomorrow night in Santa Ana have bailed for various reasons. Now I'm sitting here with 6 tickets trying to parse the idea of spending $80 for the train back and forth from Fresno to Santa Ana, and hotel, and drinks/food. Balls.

e: Should have just bought tickets for the Hollywood show tonight and called in sick today.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

Haven't heard the whole album yet, but I really like Mood is Improving. Just feels like it subtly builds until it's totally jubilant by the end. The songs I've heard so far are more low-key than I've come to expect, but they do catch on after a couple listens.

• Locked thread