Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I just found this thread, and on the perfect day. Thanks for the heads-up on the new tracks!

PeppermintEgo posted:

Does anyone in this thread go to the Black Cat (a club in DC)? They play there every October.

I will be going now that I know this, definitely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Gridlock is SO GOOD. SO GOOD! I cannot wait for the 30th to see them live. (For the first time - I'm a bad fan :( )

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

Kill was a sack of poo poo and I've refused to buy any new E6 since I wasted money on that CD. That said, I saw people saying that Zodiac should be ranked above it so I went and took a shot in the dark and it's actually pretty decent, I'm still to afraid of Heartbeats and Brainwaves because of all the super synth-y stuff.

Clusterfuck! and Countdown to the Countdown are awesome though.

Those were my favorites from Zodiac also. If you like those, try Gridlock! and Hello! I See You! from H&B (they're on youtube if you don't want to go buy it to try it).

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I saw them live for the first time last week and I have to echo what everyone else says, GO SEE THEM LIVE. This streamed show hasn't been too bad though, even with Dick's voice dying.

I really like this live version of It Gets Hot though. Andy D, lolol

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Is this Dick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=TE60Npeyx6s

• Locked thread