Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Jack Trades posted:

I'd love to see one of their shows but living in EU doesn't help it much.

Where you at? Both shows in the Netherlands still have tickets for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

That's the thing about E6, they really appeal to a group of very different people. I mean my favourite songs are Kukuxumushu, Dirty Ball and Face Cuts. And after that probably about half of Zodiac and I totally hate everything about KILL.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Heartbeats And Brainwaves is really good so far, no terrible songs which is pretty much a first. Personal stand out for me is It Gets Hot, it feels like a sequel to Jam it in the Hole which was my favourite of the previous album.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I love 'It Gets Hot' it really hits the spot.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I thought Dick just really liked the shampoo he was using.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I hate Kill and love Heartbeats and Brainwaves so try looking up its songs on youtube, my favourite is 'It Gets Hot'

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I just saw them in Eindhoven (Holland) and man Dick was stoned out of his mind. Halfway through the show he started humping a curtain. Good show though even though the microphone was set way too quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Jack Trades posted:

I know it's early but I wonder when we can expect to hear about this years album.

Well they did just post on facebook about some exciting news.

• Locked thread