Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Thanks so much everyone for making this thread and especially posting that Kickstarter. E6 is unironically one of my favorite bands and without a doubt in my top ten best live shows of all time.

My Electric Six live show story, which actually pertains to the thread title: Entire band is rocking along to "Improper Dancing," Dick Valentine makes it to the part where he yells STOP! which is when the entire band stops playing and walks off the stage to go bullshit with the audience. Meanwhile Dick Valentine, alone on stage, drops his pants and grabs a guitar and plays "Jimmy Carter." Band files back on stage, Dick hitches up his pants, yells "CONTINUE!" and they finish playing the song. Incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

The new album's good and has a few catchy songs, but it doesn't sound much better than BDLMD. I thought it was just because I was playing it on my bluetooth speaker, but no, I put on my headphones and it doesn't sound great. The percussion and synth are totally drowning out Valentine in some of the songs like Lottery Reptiles or The Number of the Beast and the whole thing sounds muddy and confusing.

• Locked thread