Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Shunkymonky posted:

"Last year we played at a little place called the Gaelic club, this year we're at the Metro, next year? OPERA HOUSE!"
- Dick Valentine in Sydney 2005.

Lying bastard.
I still kick myself when I think that I could have gone to see them at the Gaelic club - even if it is a rubbish venue they are a good enough (great enough!) band to overcome such an obstacle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Babe Magnet posted:

Alone With Your Body is incredible
It took me way too long to realize what the song was about, I just liked it because it's a cool tune... and now I like it even more :hawaaaafap:

• Locked thread