Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
Saw Dick and Co. last night in Columbia, MO. Great show as always. Shame the audience has been getting smaller every year, it seems. No hugs here, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
I REALLY liked the new songs played at their show. Why did I not just buy the album then?

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
I know there's at least one other Columbia, MO goon that frequents this thread. If you were unaware, E6 is playing Mojo's tonight.

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax

Harry Privates posted:

My improper dancing story was they were playing here in Minneapolis and had gotten a star on the wall outside the venue "kind of a big deal". During the stop/continue part they had everyone go outside and look at the new star with their name on it. Then came back in and finished the song.

gently caress. I've seen them 4 times now and they've never done anything like that.

• Locked thread