Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
I'm most likely seeing them next week (maybe twice), and can't wait to hear the new stuff. Missed seeing them over the summer (which my friend tells the show he saw sucked, which is disheartening), but its been almost a year since I've seen them last and a year since I've stalked the band. But yeah these guys make awesome music, and are awesome people (especially The Colonel), so go see them live if they come anywhere close to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

PeppermintEgo posted:

Can you link it? Is it under Tyler Spencer or Dick Valentine? I can't seem to find it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003527201556

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
The Colonel is like my favorite Electric Six dude ever, this is seriously bumming me out. My friends and I use to bullshit with him at shows all the time. gently caress.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
I'm actually heading out to see the gay blades this weekend. It's part of their reunion tour (they broke up for a week).

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
Goddamn that's great. I wonder what the other people who got that tier ended up getting.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
That dinner with E6 sounds mighty enticing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
I haven't done it years, but when I did it was fun. Someone post the E6 chart.

• Locked thread