Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavatica
Nov 2, 2010

Robox, Boxbot's superior model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
One of those two friends of Parley's that showed up for that one chapter. Maybe both.

Jenx
Oct 17, 2012

Behold the Bull of Heaven!

isasphere posted:

Yes, trying to recap:

[very long and meandering recap]

Well...yeah drat when you actually lay it out like that, no wonder I've been struggling to keep up with it, there's a dozen actual plots happening and we're not following any of them.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Cavatica posted:

Robox, Boxbot's superior model.
Roblox, in a shocking cross-promotional storyline.

Cue a year-long arc in which Annie and Kat get engrossed in a lovely game featuring Sonic the Hedgehog in an edgy FPS setting.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Jenx posted:

Well...yeah drat when you actually lay it out like that, no wonder I've been struggling to keep up with it, there's a dozen actual plots happening and we're not following any of them.
One correction: they wanted to use coyote as the battery for jumping offworld, failed, and went to plan B: use Zimmy as the battery for jumping offworld.

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013

Splicer posted:

One correction: they wanted to use coyote as the battery for jumping offworld, failed, and went to plan B: use Zimmy as the battery for jumping offworld.

Thanks for the correction, I was too lazy to check the archives - I was just going off memory.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oh god, what if this person is the original Kat, the one that went insane and created the first Tiktok bird that saved Annie's life, and she's able to enter this timeline because... reasons, and she only attacked Shadow because she blames Shadow for the original Annie's death.

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013

Randalor posted:

Oh god, what if this person is the original Kat, the one that went insane and created the first Tiktok bird that saved Annie's life, and she's able to enter this timeline because... reasons, and she only attacked Shadow because she blames Shadow for the original Annie's death.

That sounds too cool to happen.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
hopefully the next page will put us out of our misery but there are very few characters we know about who'd use zimmy's real name

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Betting she'll tell Annie who she is off-screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Tiny Myers posted:

Weird theory: what if this woman is Omega?

Oh hey this lady is that one secret crazy thing that a lot of the story has revolved around for the longest time!
Cool!

Now we get a multi page segment where Omega just blandly info dumps the entire rest of the story with Annie just standing there awkwardly the whole time.
cool...

JuniperCake fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Apr 19, 2024